MSH Engineers are always looking for talented individuals who are looking to grow with our company.
- HVAC Engineer
- CAD (HVAC) Technician Position
- HVAC, Sanitary, Plumbing, Fire Protection design.
- Schematic Design, Hydronic Heating/Cooling, Radiant heating and Piping and Duct layout & design
- Site visits (investigation), Commissioning and field reviews.
- Heat loss/Heat Gain Calculations (HAP) and Energy Audits.
- Prepare CAD/Revit drawings.
- OBC, CSA, NFPA, ASHRAE standards to be implemented.
- Meeting with clients and attending meetings.
- Prepare Condition assessment reports.
- Individual to have good interpersonal skills, go getter and willing to adapt to the company needs.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in the capacity of a designer and/or engineer in the field of HVAC.
- Must possess and display a good understanding of the mechanical systems.
- Must be a graduate from an accredited College or University.
- Excellent written (technical writing) and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literate; must be proficient using CAD, HAP and/or other engineering softwares.
- Ability to follow directions and communicate effectively is essential The ability to work effectively in a Team is essential.
- HEATING, VENTING, AIR CONDITIONING
- FIRE PROTECTION
- LIFE SAFETY SYSTEMS
- FIRE ALARM SYSTEMS
- POWER DISTRIBUTION
SUSTAINABLE DESIGN (LEED)
- CaGBC COMPLIANT DESIGNS
- VALUE ENGINEERING
- GREEN (SUSTAINABLE) DESIGNS
- GOVERNMENT GRANTS/INCENTIVES
- PEER REVIEW
- FEASIBILITY STUDIES
- COST ESTIMATING
- SITE SUPERVISING AND COMMISSIONING
- PRIME or SUB CONSULTANT