MSH Engineers services include, HVAC Design – New construction, Retrofits or Renovations, Plumbing Design, Refrigeration, Fire Protection, Condition Assessment Reports, Energy Audits, Evaluating Building Services, Equipment Upgrades, bringing facilities up to code and many more.
We have worked on large scale projects involving Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning, Storm and Sanitary Systems, Make-up Air Unit upgrades and large scale Boiler and Chiller plants.
All our work complies and is designed in accords with Ontario Building Code, National Fire Protection Agency, ASHRAE, CSA etc.
Following is a list of our day to day activities:
- Hydronic Heating and Cooling design
- Boiler Replacements
- Chiller Replacement
- VAV boxes design
- Ventilation and Make up air unit design
- Heat Loss Heat Gain calculations
- Energy Audits
- Controls (BAS/DDC Integration)
- As-Built Drawings
- HVAC duct design
- Furnace and A/C unit design
- HRV/ERV design
- Ductless split system design
- Fire protection and sprinkler design
- Provide field reports to owners during construction and/or renovation phase
- Mechanical design to obtain city building permits for office spaces, retail spaces, restaurants, and any other commercial building.
- Full tender packages, including construction documents.
- HEATING, VENTING, AIR CONDITIONING
- FIRE PROTECTION
- LIFE SAFETY SYSTEMS
- FIRE ALARM SYSTEMS
- POWER DISTRIBUTION
SUSTAINABLE DESIGN (LEED)
- CaGBC COMPLIANT DESIGNS
- VALUE ENGINEERING
- GREEN (SUSTAINABLE) DESIGNS
- GOVERNMENT GRANTS/INCENTIVES
- PEER REVIEW
- FEASIBILITY STUDIES
- COST ESTIMATING
- SITE SUPERVISING AND COMMISSIONING
- PRIME or SUB CONSULTANT